top of page
Community Service

Community Resources

A list of resources in the Kalamazoo area that can be contacted in case of an emergency.

Kalamazoo County Non-School Food Pantries

Housing Help

211 Hotline

Gryphon Place
Ph: 211
Anyone in need of housing repair assistance can dial 2-1-1 in order to access area wide referrals.

Dealing with Family Court?

If you're dealing with Family Court and need some legal help contact us! We can connect you with a local Attorney.

Have you recently found housing?

We can help connect you with community resources to help you furnish it. 

bottom of page